I can't believe my little boy is 5! He has grown so much and e
very way this past year. He loves to learn and play hard! He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and now he is jumping off curbs and speeding down the streets by our house. He is crazy! He also took swimming lessons and became a little fish overnight. He is our little bud and we love him to pieces!
very way this past year. He loves to learn and play hard! He learned to ride his bike with no training wheels and now he is jumping off curbs and speeding down the streets by our house. He is crazy! He also took swimming lessons and became a little fish overnight. He is our little bud and we love him to pieces!


1 comment:
Hey Kim! I found your blog from Anj's. I am so excited to see your sweet family and it has grown! I barely recognize Zack, I can't believe he is 5! You all seem healthy and happy! Say hi to everyone, Jen
Post a Comment