Thursday, September 25, 2008

Seussical Jr.

This summer the girls participated in our city's children's theater production of Seussical. They had a great time doing this fun play. The director and cast were amazing. We all agree that it was the best show they have done so far (this being their 4th). They love to be on stage and are very excited for their upcoming show, Alice In Wonderland. Abby plays the Daisy, and Maddie is a 3 of Spades.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!! It is soo good to see you blogging!!! What a cute family! Looks like you had a wonderful summer!

Christine said...

I am so glad you started a blog. You said you would after Summer! The kids are so big I can't believe it. What a gret summer you had, I'm jealous! Can't wait to see more. Tell you family we said hi.

Katherine said...

Welcome to blog land. Your house will never be as clean again - too much blogging to do!
What fun activities you did this summer. I want to be a Fillmore!

Becca said...

So cute... your kids are involved in such fun things. Keep the cute pics coming! Welcome to the blogging world!