I think one of the best things about being a mom is seeing your kids to well at the different activities they are in. This past weekend has been so fun to see Zach, Maddie and Abby do their "thing" and be so great at them! Many times my heart was so full of my love for them and so grateful that I get to be their mom--way to go kids!!!
Here is Zach at his 1st Ti Kwan Do Tournament. He did really good for his first time - especially since we didn't really know what to expect. Here are some great pictures of him sparing!
Winner!!
The girls were in another production with the Lehi City Art's Workshops for kids. They put on High School Musical and it was GREAT! Maddie played the part of Kelsi and Abby was a cheerleader. They both did so great! And I don't think I am being biased. :) They had so much fun performing the show and making great friends off the stage - that is what really matters in the end.
Abby's the one with the "W" on her cheek.
Go Wildcats!


1 comment:
Your kids are SO cute! Yes, we do need to get together! Give me a call (I'm lame and lost your number), 801-687-0821. Lets try to lunch in the next week or two! Loves!
PS - Are you still auditioning for 'Joseph'? You would be PERFECT for it!
Post a Comment