January is a huge birthday month in our family- both on my side and on Marks. Total we have 7 family birthdays, not to mention 3 close friends who also have birthdays in January. Well, lucky me, I get to celebrate in January, too. Since it fell on a Sunday this year (30th), I got to celebrate all weekend long. Saturday, my dad took me and Mark and my brother, Jeff, all skiing at Alta (THE best place to ski) and we had a GREAT time. The weather was a Mother Natures gift to me- perfection! -and the snow was awesome. That night Mark's parents treated us to dinner at PF Changs (my favorite). Then on Sunday the primary children sang to me 3 times throughout the day and my wonderful family brought me breakfast in bed with presents! That night we had dinner at my parents home with my grandparents and brother. It was a great night full of fun times.
I sure hope there is skiing in heaven. Every day would be this wonderful!
It truly was a perfect day!


No comments:
Post a Comment