I can hardly believe that my baby is 4!!! She literally has asked me when her birthday is the for the past 360 days. So last week when it finally came, she was soooo excited! Lucky for her, the preschool field trip to Red Lobster, Krispy Kreme and McDonalds fell on her birthday. So all morning she got to do fun things will all her friends and got the royal treatment because, after all, she was the "Princess" for the day. And since she is in love with Strawberry Shortcake we thought we would have a strawberry theme to her birthday-complete with a strawberry shaped cake and other delightful party favors. It was a celebration fit for our Princess!
Here are a few pictures celebrating her day.
Sleepy head! We had to wake her up to do our tradition "breakfast in bed" before everyone left for work and school at 7:30 so Paisley looks a little sleepy.
But once she realized she could open a couple of presents, she perked right up!
Paisley at Red Lobster bravely touching a baby lobster (did you know it takes 7 years for a lobster to weigh 1 lb. Consider THAT when you order lobster next time.)


2 comments:
Her strawberry birthday cake turned out so darling!!!
I had a Strawberry Shortcake party when I was 4, too! Wait...mayeb I was 3. No matter, it looks like she had a great Birthday! And that cake? Marvy!
Post a Comment