We took the weekend off and went up to Logan to be with my Grandmother. It was a special day to go and place flowers on my Grandfather's grave. The headstone is beautiful. We all miss him very much. It seems like it has been more than just 3 months since his passing. We also enjoyed a concert at the Logan Tabernacle and then we took the 4-wheelers up Providence Canyon and had fun driving around finding waterfalls and places to shoot my brother's guns. It was a fun getaway weekend that we all needed.

Too bad Paisley wasn't with us. This would have made an awesome Christmas card picture!

Yes, this is snow!

Maddie was very good with Jeff's 22! We just call her Annie Oakley.

Grandpa Hirschi and Abby.

My brother and his fiance, Kelsey.
2 comments:
What???? You let your girls shoot guns! Love the photo at the waterfall...so beautiful.
Kim!! I am SO happy you found my blog! I was thinking about you just two days ago, wondering how you were doing and trying to remember where I put your lovely card that had your email address on it. Congrats on getting the part of Anna! I'm not at all surprised, you are are perfect for that role. You must tell me the dates so I can come see you! So great to see pics of you and your darling family...
Post a Comment