Saturday, May 8, 2010

King And I


Yipee! I made it! I got the part of Anna in Lehi City's production of the King and I! I am very excited to get to play this part. It is my all time favorite musical and I am so looking forward to playing Anna. Maddie and Abby are going to be some of the Palace Children too. It will be fun to be in a show together with them.Hope you will all come and see it in August! I will post more info when it gets closer.

6 comments:

Katherine said...

I am SO happy for you. What a wonderful talent you have!
Please post lots of photos and maybe a video or two...

Tiffini said...

Congrats! You'll make a wonderful Anna and please call if you ever need help with Zach and Paisley. Can't wait to see the play.

Becca said...

WAY TO GO KIM!!!!!!!!!! That is such great news! Oooooh, get ready to have so much fun! I wish I could see it...you'll be wonderful.

julie said...

That is awesome! Perfect part for you I must say!! Have fun....

lyn said...

Congrats! This is great news!! You are going to be an AWESOME Anna!

Anonymous said...

Yup, this is my wonderfully talented sister! I am so proud of you Kim, you will do a great job! I really wish I could see you perform in it. I Love you and miss you.