Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Maddie!


Can I possibly be old enough to have an 11 year old?  I can only imagine how I am going to feel it when she turns 12 and is going into YW!  But let's not rush time. I am going to enjoy this final year of childhood with my oldest.  But seriously, it seemed like just yesterday that we brought her home from the hospital on Christmas Eve.  Then I look at myself in her scrapbook and I realize just how young I was and how long it ago it really was.  Maddie is a wonderful part of our family!  She is definitely entering her pre-teens in many ways, but we love what she brings to our family.  She is super responsible and helpful--especially with Paisley.  She has been our babysitter for nearly a year now (its soooo nice to have a built in baby-sitter!!)   She is getting quite good at piano and is doing really well in school.  She loves the stage and is excited to be in Honk Jr. next month.  WE LOVE YOU MADDIE!

No comments: