
Merry Christmas to all our family and friends!
This has been quite the year! It was full of many wonderful experiences and vacations. We feel very blessed in so many ways!
To start off our year, my brother, Jeff, got home from his mission in Spain. We missed him very much and are so glad he is home. Then our baby turned 1. Now that she is almost 2 she isn't our baby anymore. She is such a delight! This summer, Mark and I took a wonderful trip to Hawaii. It was truly paradise! We spent our Fillmore family reunion at Lake Tahoe where we enjoyed many of our family traditions once again. Then I took to the stage in Lehi City's production of Oklahoma that we performed at Thanksgiving Point. It was truly the highlight of my year!!! Maddie (11) and Abby (8) also enjoyed performing in 3 fun productions at the Lehi Art Center; School House Rock, Seussical and Alice In Wonderland. They love it as much as I do! Mark is still having a great time making home improvements where he finished our garage so we can actually park in our garage this winter. (So nice!) Zach (5) is loving school and is working hard on learning to read. He is our sweet boy--all boy! Paisley (almost 2) is a typical 2 year old. An angel one minute and getting into my lipstick the next. UGH! But she is so fun and we enjoy all the cute things she is learning each day. Her favorite things right now are Barney, farm animals and wood puzzles. Then in November I got called to be our Primary president in our ward. Needless to say, I am up to my eyeballs in primary right now but loving every minute of it. Obviously, I've learned to blog this year and have had so much fun doing it. I'm definitely addicted. I love being able to keep up with my friends and family that live far away. To see some pictures of our year, please check out the older posts!
We love you all and hope you have a wonderful holiday season!
This has been quite the year! It was full of many wonderful experiences and vacations. We feel very blessed in so many ways!
To start off our year, my brother, Jeff, got home from his mission in Spain. We missed him very much and are so glad he is home. Then our baby turned 1. Now that she is almost 2 she isn't our baby anymore. She is such a delight! This summer, Mark and I took a wonderful trip to Hawaii. It was truly paradise! We spent our Fillmore family reunion at Lake Tahoe where we enjoyed many of our family traditions once again. Then I took to the stage in Lehi City's production of Oklahoma that we performed at Thanksgiving Point. It was truly the highlight of my year!!! Maddie (11) and Abby (8) also enjoyed performing in 3 fun productions at the Lehi Art Center; School House Rock, Seussical and Alice In Wonderland. They love it as much as I do! Mark is still having a great time making home improvements where he finished our garage so we can actually park in our garage this winter. (So nice!) Zach (5) is loving school and is working hard on learning to read. He is our sweet boy--all boy! Paisley (almost 2) is a typical 2 year old. An angel one minute and getting into my lipstick the next. UGH! But she is so fun and we enjoy all the cute things she is learning each day. Her favorite things right now are Barney, farm animals and wood puzzles. Then in November I got called to be our Primary president in our ward. Needless to say, I am up to my eyeballs in primary right now but loving every minute of it. Obviously, I've learned to blog this year and have had so much fun doing it. I'm definitely addicted. I love being able to keep up with my friends and family that live far away. To see some pictures of our year, please check out the older posts!
We love you all and hope you have a wonderful holiday season!


3 comments:
Congrats on your new calling!! You are amazing and will do an incredible job! Love your Holiday pics! Happy Holidays!
Man I did a good job with that picture... I should be a photographer. Well it helps to have such good looking people to shoot!!
Everyone looks so big and that is great family pic. Heard you are getting snow, don't enjoy it to much without us. Hopefully we will be there soon.
Post a Comment