Sunday, May 13, 2012

A VERY Happy Mother's Day!


What do all 3 of these pictures have in common?  
They sum up my VERY busy, stressful and exciting week!  
It began with auditions for Alpine Community Theater's production of Annie on May 5 for Maddie, Abby and myself.  Then we had callbacks all week for the parts we wanted. (I have never had to work so hard for a part in a show! So many great performers!)  I have wanted to play the part of Grace Farrell my whole life so I was very anxious about this ALL week!!

On top of it all, I had my spring piano recital for 23 students on Thursday night.  All of them did GREAT!  Especially Maddie, Abby and Zach!

Then FINALLY on Friday night we found out that we had been cast as Grace and orphans in Annie and we were sooo excited!  

On Mother's Day morning I found a fun surprise when I came down to get breakfast on Mother's Day.   My whole kitchen was plastered with all the reasons (about 200) of why the kids and Mark love me.  I am the luckiest wife and mother ever!  




1 comment:

Katherine said...

Congrats on the part of Grace.
Please post when the play will be - I am only in Utah for one week this summer but maybe the stars will line up and it will be during your play!