Thursday, January 12, 2012

Paisley Turns 5!!

How the time flies! I know I say that every time my kids have a birthday but it's TRUE!! I can hardly believe my baby is a big 5 year old. And I am serious when I say that she is an older 5 year old than my other girls when they turned 5. Having 2 teenage older sisters make a big impression on you when you adore everything they watch, listen to and say. Luckily they are great older sisters but they still live in an older world than most 5 year olds and it definitely shows in her more mature nature. Luckily she still loves dolls and dress ups and playing "kitchen" so I am enjoying every minute of her 5th year.

Here are a few pictures of how we spent her special day.




Paisley's best friend, Addie, also share a birthday with Paisley so they had a fun little "Birthday Party" together at McDonalds where they played to their hearts content.

I am LOVING these new Lego sets called "Lego Friends". Paisley got two sets for her birthday and is having so much fun with them.

Breakfast in Bed!

We had fun celebrating as a family by going bowling. Paisley completely skunked us all!

Course, she had a little advantage.

She was SO excited to get a nightgown and it even came with a matching doll nightgown for Lucy. So cute!!


No comments: