Monday, December 12, 2011

Cookies & Milk

I LOVE THROWING BABY SHOWERS!! I don't get many opportunities to throw one so I jumped at the chance when my 1st Councilor in my Primary presidency came home with her newly adopted baby boy over Thanksgiving. He is sooo cute and we are so excited that they could add to their sweet little family. Needless to say I had so much fun throwing a "Cookies & Milk" baby shower in our ward. It was "open house" style and we had a great time visiting with people as they came and went. She got lots of great presents to help them out with their instant new member of the family. Here are a few pictures from the day. (All I can say is - Thank Goodness For Pintrest!!)





The proud new mother, her aunt and cousin (who was in the Primary Presidency with us before she moved) & the guest of honor.

Good Friends

No comments: