This year's Fillmore Family Reunion was held at Bear Lake. Mark and I were in charge and we had so much fun planning the theme and activities. This year our theme was "The Temple is the House Of God". We centered all our devotionals around this theme and had some amazing lessons taught. Look below for Mark's attention getting activity that we did for our devotional! :) We took advantage of what little beach was left at the lake and had a great time playing in the sand, soaking up the sun and water skiing. We stayed at a great cabin called "The Gathering Place" in St. Charles. It was huge and fit all 50 of us. The kids had a blast playing together no matter where we were. My sister-in-law, Sarah, came up with some great Minute-To-Win-It games that we played weee into the night having a great time. In my opinion, it was one of the funnest reunions ever!
The Gathering Place Cabin
Inside the cabin where we had displayed all our family flags.

We took advantage of the rainy day to go to Minitonka Cave. All the grandkids but the babies, went on this fun hike! They were such troopers!
4-Wheeling with Ella and Paisley
Mark and his mom playing . . . literally!
They couldn't stop laughing long enough to play the minute-to-win-it game.
It was hilarious!
Bathing Beauties!
Mark had the GREAT idea of me dressing up in my wedding dress and him in a tux for our devotional. The kids LOVED it and we had there complete attention! I must say that I impressed my sister-in-laws with the fact that I still fit in my wedding dress - barely! :)
Me and Kristin playing another minute-to-win-it game!! (I won!)


No comments:
Post a Comment