Thursday, August 25, 2011

School Days

Well, summer has officially ended, well sort of. With school starting it sure feels like it. The kids all have GREAT teachers this year so I am very happy. The girls are at Mountainville Academy again and love their teachers and the new friends that transfered in this year.

Abby is in 6th grade (middle school) which means she gets a locker and has 8 class periods a day. She says she LOVES it because it makes the days go by faster.

Maddie is also very happy with her classes. She and Mark are already doing their spanish homework together. I told Mark that it is all him when it comes to her needing help! (I took French :)

Zach has 2 great teachers this year. He has a split team teaching situation and I think it will be wonderful!
Paisley starts preschool after Labor Day and is VERY anxious to go to school like everyone else is. Oh, my baby is growing up!

No comments: