Another school year has come and gone. . . where does time go? It seems like we just started!! Well not really - a lot of blood sweat and tears has gone into this year's school work and truthfully, I am so glad for a break! But everyone had a great year and I am so grateful to all their great teachers!
I made the cutest "Teacher Thank You's" this year. They were FREE baby formula cans I got from my sister-in-law, and I decoupaged some cute alphabet paper I had (FREE) and tied them with a ribbon and tag (Both FREE!) The plant was only $1.50 at Walmart. Since I had to make 4 this year, it was a cute and economical teacher gift. Who DOESN'T like getting flowers?

Here is Zach and his AMAZING teacher, Miss Crowton. She is going on a mission this fall and are so excited for her.
Here is Zach with his best friend, Logan. Logan moved out of our school boundaries earlier this year so he is going to be going to a different school. Zach will miss having him in his class. They have been together since Pre-School.


No comments:
Post a Comment