One of the very best parts of being a part of the theater shows I've done lately, is the opportunity to make such dear friends! This past weekend I went to see The Importance of Being Earnest done by the PG Players (in Pleasant Grove). They are an amazing theater company and this is the second show I've seen my friend Julia in. Both Bethany and Julia were in Singing In The Rain with me that I did a year ago. All 3 of us met doing that show and we have stayed close ever since. Bethany moved to California last summer so I don't see her often, but Julia and I stay in touch through our blogs and an occasional text. I just love knowing that I have my dear friends to share great memories with and to enjoy their great accomplishment-and Julia was truly GREAT in her show! Bethany recently played Fanny Bryce in Funny Girl at the Scera and completely blew me away. I admire their work so much!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Oh my KIM! How I love and adore you, what a great picture. I love that you come to my shows, you're such a great friend to me and always support things I'm doing. It meant the world having you there! We must get together again soon!
Post a Comment