Where has the last 13 years gone? I can't believe my sweet baby girl born on December 23, 1997 is now 13 years old. She is such a darling, beautiful young lady. I have to say, she definately seems 13 now. Very grown up! I am so proud of her and how hard she works to do her best. She has chosen good friends and of that I am soooo grateful!
Maddie is a fan of Monkeys so this cake was perfect for her!
(Thanks Kathy!)
As you can see by the pictures, Maddie had a great time celebrating! Two days before her big b-day, she had a party with 5 of her friends where they went bowling and then came back to the house to have pizza, open presents and eat cake.
On her birthday she went to the salon where Megan gave Maddie a grown up hair cut. Maddie loves it!! Then we went to see the new Narnia movie (SO GOOD!) and out to dinner at Noodles and Co. Happy Birthday Maddie!
Before. . .
. . . After
So Cute!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment