Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas Eve

I LOVE Christmas Eve! I love the excitement in the air. The kids are soooo giddy and happy! We spent our Christmas Eve at Mark's parents home in Alpine. Nearly all the cousins were there to celebrate with us (we missed those that live so far away!). We had fun playing games, decorating gingerbread "stables" and eating tons and wonderful food! That night we had a talent show and re-created the Nativity. (Maddie was at the piano playing music to set the mood.) Then we opened the new Christmas PJ's with the cousins. We then went home to our house where we tracked where Santa was online, and then Mark read some of our favorite Disney Christmas stories to the kids. It was such a magical day and night?

Making Gingerbread "stables" for baby Jesus.

Christmas BINGO was a hit!

The Nativity-- lots of Angels!


Christmas PJ's

1 comment:

angelj44 said...

I love the idea of gingerbread "stables." I'll have to remember that for next year. It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas.