Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Say "Cheeeeeese"

If you are looking for a great photographer, I have found her! I had these professional shots taken and I REALLY love how they turned out. Check out Krista Maurer at kristamaurer.com. There you will see a link to her photography blog, Island Belle Photography. It was a fun opportunity to have these shots taken at Trolley Square. She takes AMAZING pictures for a great price and she was a blast to work with!









2 comments:

Katherine said...

Gorgeous!
You made the job for the photographer pretty easy!

Jewels said...

You are a knockout! Oh my word, gorgeous pictures.

Thanks SO much for the kind email you sent - you guys totally made my night!! I loved seeing you both, I miss our rehearsal time! I just love you. I am for sure IN for 'Tuna Christmas'. I think a Girls Night would be a blast...lets definitely plan on that!