Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOX13 Big Budah!

Last week, some cast in our show were interviewed by Big Budah from Fox Channel 13 Good Day Utah. He came to our theater to where we did some musical numbers to promote our show. It turned out to be a really fun time! Last minute they needed someone to fill in for Jean's interview, she is the President of the Art's Council. Since I am on the Art's Council, they asked ME to do it. I was nervous at first, but the interview itself went great and I had so much fun being on TV! You can check out all our clips online at http://www.fox13now.com/news/gooddayutah/ then click on the "Big Budah" words above the movie clips. You may have to go to the back pages to find it. But once you find all the Singing In The Rain clips (there are 9 of them) then you can click on them and get a small taste of our show! (My dancing clip is number 6 and my interview is number 9.)



This is 4 out of the 5 of us Coconut Grove Dancers that danced yesterday along with Big Budah.

2 comments:

Katherine said...

How fun - I'm so glad you would post that.
You did GREAT on your interview - you are a natural in front of the camera whether you are singing, dancing or promoting your theatre :)

Anonymous said...

Your a pro!!! I hope your show went well! I was so sad I was not able to get down to see it! Please let me know when you are in your next show!