Our family has expanded by 4 little paws. Meet Rudy! We adopted him today from the Humane Society. Somehow it just felt like the time was right to get a cat for our family. (Though I was up half the night wondering how this would all work out. I seriously felt like we were going to have a baby today!) But we fell in love with his mellow but fun personality and beautiful coloring and knew he was meant for our family. As you can see, Paisley won't leave it alone, not when it eats or uses the litter box. It will be a little adjustment for all to some degree but very fun and worth it! I just hope he sleeps tonight!!!!!
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Meet our newest family member- RUDY
Our family has expanded by 4 little paws. Meet Rudy! We adopted him today from the Humane Society. Somehow it just felt like the time was right to get a cat for our family. (Though I was up half the night wondering how this would all work out. I seriously felt like we were going to have a baby today!) But we fell in love with his mellow but fun personality and beautiful coloring and knew he was meant for our family. As you can see, Paisley won't leave it alone, not when it eats or uses the litter box. It will be a little adjustment for all to some degree but very fun and worth it! I just hope he sleeps tonight!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment