The title says it all! This is Zach's first attempt at baseball. He is actually one of the older kids on the team and is doing really well. However, he is the typical boy standing in outfield picking the grass when the game is going slow. I have to say, t-ball is the funniest game to watch. Sitting on the sidelines can be dangerous and it is so funny to see the boys hit and run when they are looking like they have no clue what they are doing. I get a kick out of watching his games every time. In the end, Zack loved it and proudly displays his medal in his room.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
T-Ball
The title says it all! This is Zach's first attempt at baseball. He is actually one of the older kids on the team and is doing really well. However, he is the typical boy standing in outfield picking the grass when the game is going slow. I have to say, t-ball is the funniest game to watch. Sitting on the sidelines can be dangerous and it is so funny to see the boys hit and run when they are looking like they have no clue what they are doing. I get a kick out of watching his games every time. In the end, Zack loved it and proudly displays his medal in his room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Zach's such an athletic little stud... Love the picture of Mark and Paisley bundled under his jacket trying to stay dry...Priceless!!!
Post a Comment