Sunday, April 12, 2009

Wicked!


Since I saw Wicked a year and a half ago in Chicago with all my sister-in-laws, I have been dying for Mark and the girls to see it! The girls know the songs by heart, but didn't really have a sense of what the story was really about. So when I found out that Wicked was coming to Utah I could hardly wait for them to all experience theater at its greatest. The day finally came after much anticipation! Though it was a rainy day, we were all on cloud 9. By the time it got over, Mark and the girls loved it!! They were clapping and screaming for their favorite stars (and so was I, of course!) It was a highlight of the year for all of us. The girls have poured over the programs that had 3 pictures of the cast and have listened and sang to the songs ever since we got home. Hopefully someday we will all go see it again. Thanks dad, for the awesome day at the theater and dinner!! You're the best!

2 comments:

Katherine said...

How WONDERFUL!
I loved, loved, loved Wicked and share your emotion of wanting my husband and daughter to see it and love it as much as I do!
Glad you got to all go together.

Tiffini said...

I'm so glad you had such a fun time at Wicked. We loved having the kids over on Saturday. I can't wait for Wednesday night...."Wicked", here we come!!!!