How I love spring! Tulips are my favorite this time of year! So yesterday when all my afternoon piano students cancelled their lessons for various reasons, we decided to drive up to Temple Square to see the beautiful flowers. The temperature was perfect-in the mid 70's- though my kids complained that it was too hot. :) We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The flowers were in full bloom and the grass was green with blossoms on the trees. We also took the chance to go on a tour of the Conference Center. Though we had been there for various events, we saw places and learned many interesting facts that we never knew. The view from the roof was amazing! If you ever get a chance to go on the tour there, take it! It was really fun for the whole family. Of course I brought my camera to shoot some great pictures of the kids. I can't resist sharing them with you. Enjoy!
Thursday, April 23, 2009
SPRING!
How I love spring! Tulips are my favorite this time of year! So yesterday when all my afternoon piano students cancelled their lessons for various reasons, we decided to drive up to Temple Square to see the beautiful flowers. The temperature was perfect-in the mid 70's- though my kids complained that it was too hot. :) We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day! The flowers were in full bloom and the grass was green with blossoms on the trees. We also took the chance to go on a tour of the Conference Center. Though we had been there for various events, we saw places and learned many interesting facts that we never knew. The view from the roof was amazing! If you ever get a chance to go on the tour there, take it! It was really fun for the whole family. Of course I brought my camera to shoot some great pictures of the kids. I can't resist sharing them with you. Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
What pretty pictures with the spring flowers and all. I need to go up and do the conference center tour, it sounds neat.
Post a Comment