Once again, it was time for another piano recital for all my students! They all did a great job. It is fun to see the kids work so hard and then perform well. It is a huge boost of confidence for them. Maddie and Abby played a duet along with my other 17 students who all played a solo and a duet. My next recital will be this summer at a local nursing home. The students serve cookies to our guests and then perform their songs for entertainment. Very fun!
Saturday, March 14, 2009
Spring Piano Recital
Once again, it was time for another piano recital for all my students! They all did a great job. It is fun to see the kids work so hard and then perform well. It is a huge boost of confidence for them. Maddie and Abby played a duet along with my other 17 students who all played a solo and a duet. My next recital will be this summer at a local nursing home. The students serve cookies to our guests and then perform their songs for entertainment. Very fun!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Wow, honey, you really just do it all! I can't believe you have that many students! Seriously, I don't know how you keep it all rolling. I'm sure you are doing so great at your calling, you have 4 kids going every direction, teaching piano, always making awesome meals for you family, Miss craft/scrapbook America...you amaze me. How fun to hear your the girls play a duet together. Great job, Mom!
Wish I could have been there to hear the girls play their duet. 17 students just blows my mind right now. I can barely keep up with my 9....Great job on the recital!
Post a Comment